This is your entrance to the Black Tech Pipeline.
In our counseling process we host monthly, in-person information sharing events with speakers who will guide attendees through different aspects of becoming a potential hire. We focus on topics such as soft skills development and personal branding, LinkedIn profile development, interviewing and resume resources. On top of these discussions will be guidance on technical pathways for the skills required in:
Low Code / No-Code Applications
• Custom business applications
• Line-of-business applications
• Purpose-built solutions
• Streamline data and processes
• API connectors
• Business analytics reports
• Dashboard design and visualizations
• Data warehouses
• Database administration
• AI/ML concepts
• Security information and event management
• Threat intelligence and response
• Security orchestration and automation
• Cryptography concepts
• Server and network security
• Deployment Pipelines
• Infrastructure as code
• Virtual network design
• DevOps Project Management
We believe that in order to attract good people we need to meet them where they are, the status quo of networking through meetup groups, sharing information on LinkedIn and collaborating with professional organizations is not reaching those who are interested and capable but sit outside of the corporate echo chamber.
To attract non-traditional talent we’ll need to use non-traditional practices. This means using social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram and Twitter, local media platforms such as Dallas Weekly Magazine, and collaboration with local radio for greater reach.
Make a Donation to Support Us
OUR CORE TENETS ARE:
• Equity & Belonging: We created a community of all skill and experience levels. We invite members to seek support from each other with mentorship, study groups, and career networking.
• Measurable Impact: Our progress as an organization will be tracked by the growth of our community, the number of members who become certified, and successful job placements in technical roles.
• Outcome-Oriented: We provide more than networking opportunities, our objectives in total, are focused on reducing the racial wealth gap through higher paying technical roles.
• Force Multiplier: Working with partner and sponsor organizations, we will bridge gaps in access to information and resources for underrepresented groups and communities.
•Transparency : Our organization allows for open and direct communication between members and organizations.
2101 Cedar Springs Rd Suite 1050
Dallas, TX 75201
Founded in 2022 by Casey Morris and Tristian Carpenter in Dallas, TX.